Training and Benefits
At Kent Social Care Professionals, we guarantee that we will use our expertise and experience to ensure that YOU will be given a first class service at all times.
We have recently appointed an in-house Trainer and taken on extra training rooms at Golden Boot Chambers in Maidstone.
We provide the following training courses in-house.
• Induction programme
• Manual Handling
• First Aid
• Mental Capacity Act
• Food Hygiene
• Health & Safety
• Lone Working
• Safe Medication
• Safeguarding Adults
• Basic Child Protection
• Infection control
• Equality & Diversity
All courses are delivered via a qualified trainer, a knowledge paper is then completed and sent off for external verification and certification on many of our courses.
We provide you with the following benefits:
- Choice: A wide range of job opportunities.
- Guidance to enable you to work in a safe and secure environment.
- With our Head Office located in Maidstone, we are able to provide realistic employment opportunities to you aross the whole of Kent.
- An on-call service: ensuring a member of staff is available out of office hours
- Experience: to assess your transferable skills and offer you something you may not have thought of before
- Careers advice and help to find a rewarding and fulfilling employment in every aspect of Social Work.
If you like to be treated like a real person and not a voice queuing to speak to a call centre, you will like our approach.
Why Work Through An Agency?
At Kent Social Care Professionals you will benefit in the following ways:
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account
- Funding towards CPD/Professional Training
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Entitlement to Statutory Maternity Pay
- An opportunity to try different working environments out, to see what you really like best
- An easy way back into employment, should you be returning back to work after taking a career break; the ideal solution if permanent work isn't immediately accessible.
We are a proudly independent company, bringing in a wealth of experience to our role as a specialist Social Care Recruitment agency. Our aim is to offer you work that you enjoy, and keep you happily with us for many years to come.
For more information contact us today.