Homecare & Support Services
We have effectively three levels of provision, depending upon how much time an individual requires. Our Standard Provision covers short visits – typically half hour visits during key times of the day. Our Extended Provision caters for people requiring more hours of care and perhaps including overnight care. Our Live In Provision covers 24/7 care located at the individuals home.
Kent Social Care Professionals can provide a wide range of homecare services including:
- Accompanied support for outings and appointments
- Domestic Help including shopping and bill payment
- Double Handed Care Packages
- Night Shifts and Sleep Over’s
- Community Support
- Dementia Care
- Social Activities
- Palliative Care
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Caring for disabled children
Take a look at Our Approach to see what we do in practice.
We have a lot of useful information contained within our Frequently Asked Questions section